Arguably one of the most important parts of the house.
Your roof prevents the water from coming into your house, keeps the heat and the cold in, so it would be wise to choose and appropriate material. There are more than 15 different types of roof shingles, each one brings advantages and disadvantages. So a company with experience is important. Here are the five most popular roofs shingles things to consider when choosing the right material:
- Asphalt Shingles, cheap will only last 20 years
- Metal roofs, expensive and will last your lifetime
- Wooden roof, expensive will last 25 years makes a beautiful roof
- Composite roofing, recycled fiberglass, and asphalt, maintenance free goo price
- Rubber roofs, made from old tires, very durable, higher cost of installation